Building your Brand
Wyndham Hotel Group's team of marketing experts optimizes brand exposure and maximizes distribution through a multifaceted approach. In addition to the support of subject matter experts in eCommerce and Distribution that work across Wyndham Hotel Group, each of our 15 brands also has a dedicated marketing team focused on generating consumer awareness of and preference.
Strategies and tactics vary depending on the needs of the specific brand and local market, but all are designed to help drive more business through the most profitable channels. Initiatives may include:
- National, Regional and Trade Campaigns
National television, radio, print and online campaigns2; regional co-op marketing programs1; travel trade efforts including GDS advertising and Travel Agent programs1
- Direct, Online and Social
Exposure on top search engines, online travel sites and other online ad networks1; direct marketing including email campaigns1; social media strategies; targeted promotions to drive trial
- PR and Community
Public relations; key sponsorships for target demographics1
eCommerce capabilities can help drive business to proprietary online channels, affording owners a lower cost of distribution.
- Redesigned websites make searching, shopping and booking easier than ever.
- Mobile-optimized websites and apps appeal to mobile savvy consumers.
- "Express Book" lets consumers make same-day or next-day reservations on a mobile device without a credit card.
- In-house online marketing function ensures hospitality expertise and focus on core business
Call Center Support
Offline, call center professionals are available 24/7 and effective call transfer programs for reservations support create an efficient process for both guest and owner.
- Connected to key online travel agents, aggregators and third party referral sites.
- Direct connections to select online partners.
Travel Industry Relationships
Long-standing relationships with Travel Agents and Travel Management Companies facilitate:
- GDS management and advertising opportunities
- Centralized commission processing services
1 Available only for select brands
2 Marketing campaigns differ among brands. Some brand marketing campaigns may not utilize television, radio, print and/or online forms of advertising
Launched globally in May of 2015, Wyndham Rewards is a first-of-its-kind, re-imagined hotel loyalty program that’s simple to understand, easy to use, and that dollar for dollar, lets members earn more and redeem faster than any other program in the industry. The program bucks current industry trends of devalued points and confusing rewards categories and instead offers a generous points earning structure and a flat, free night redemption rate – the first of its kind for a major rewards program. Members earn a guaranteed 1,000 points for every qualified stay and can redeem for a free night at any of over 7,500 hotels globally with just 15,000 points. The program first debuted in May 2008 after four years as the TripRewards® loyalty program and today has more than 40 million members in over 50 countries.
Visit wyndhamrewards.com to learn more.
Acting as an extension of your sales team, our Corporate Sales Department comprises hospitality professionals located across the globe that provide revenue-building support in key segments:
- Group – meetings, incentive trips, conferences and exhibition (MICE), from corporations, associations and social organizations
- Specialty Market – transportation, sports, government, member benefits, and tour and travel
- Travel – travel management companies (TMC), consortia, tour and wholesale
- Corporate Transient – business travel and relocations
The Revenue Management department is focused on helping properties deliver the right rate at the right time, and provides flexible services that can be tailored to property size, market, and management approach.
All hotels are given access to key industry reporting such as Smith Travel Research's Weekly and Monthly STAR Reports and Travelclick's Price Position reports, and provided with our Central Rate and Inventory Support Program, a basic level of assistance that ensures that rate offers are available for sale across all channels.
Properties can also chose a full-service centralized Revenue Management for-hire service that includes:
- Strategic demand planning
- Competitive rate positioning
- GDS market share analysis
- Inventory management across all channels
- Robust reporting
- Global sales analysis
- Third-party relationship management
News & Events
New York University Conference
New York Marriott Marquis
May 31 - June 2, 2015
New York, NY
Baymont Inn & Suites Home Team Hospitality Contest Supports Local Sport Teams
Community-focused hotel brand offers local teams a chance at $5,000 for gear and travel
Wyndham Worldwide Once Again Recognized as One of the Top 50 Companies for Latinas by LATINA Style
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN), one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, has been ranked 23 on the Top 50 Companies for Latinas by the annual LATINA Style report. This is the Company’s sixth consecutive year on the list.