Building your Business
Wyndham Hotel Group (WHG) can help you maximize your hotel investment with a full range of Service and Support Programs. You'll get personalized, one-on-one service from a support organization that recognizes the whole franchise process, from pre-opening activities to ongoing operational support.
Conversion openings are assigned a Property Openings Manager who will support you in your pre-opening needs, including:
- Introducing you to Wyndham Worldwide and the available resources
Guidance and direction on punch list items, specifically sourcing assistance with exterior signage and property management systems, brand standard requirements. New construction development projects begin work with the Development, Planning and Construction Services team, who reviews your site plans and offers assistance throughout the ground break phase. Following ground break, you’ll be assisted by a Property Openings Manager.
Count on our multilevel Operations Support team to provide objective recommendations to improve the overall guest experience and optimize local sales and marketing efforts.
- Operations Support Desk (OSD) acts as your main contact for any operational questions or concerns.
- Field-based Directors of Operations & Support (DOS) conduct on-site business meetings to help you make the most of tools, systems and resources.
- Your Brand Leadership Team is available to discuss more complex issues associated with the operation of your property.
Operational Support services include:
- Training and orientation services for owners and general managers new to Wyndham Hotel Group
- Dedicated onsite support and consultation to provide answers, information, solutions and guest retention to address revenue opportunities.
Strategic Development & Sourcing
Building a strong competitive property and profitable business takes resources. As part of the Wyndham Worldwide family, you immediately gain access to valuable, exclusive services from our highly experienced Strategic Development & Sourcing teams.
Development Planning & Construction
Developing a new hotel or renovating an existing one? Development Planning and Construction offers brand expertise and a full array of Technical Services to support your design and construction needs.
Looking for ways to increase profits and lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)? Strategic Sourcing leverages the combined purchasing power of Wyndham Worldwide to deliver the lowest prices on higher quality products and services to enhance your guest experience.
FF&E Procurement and Installation
Upgrading or renovating to meet a new brand standard? Our Designated Service Provider (DSP) program offers full-service Furniture, Fixture and Equipment (FF&E) sourcing, procurement and installation services. Get more information here
Tools and Resources
- MyPortal – information and communications for operating your property
- Customer care management
- WynReview system to manage social media feedback regarding your property
- WynSource system to purchase materials from our approved suppliers
- WHG's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) Learning System for registering and launching training courses
- Travel Agent Commission Processing for centralized payment of travel agent commissions
- Smith Travel STAR Reports
- WHG's strategic sourcing resources offer great deals, online procurement and a robust supplier directory
Wyndham Hotel Group's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) is a leading hospitality educator focused on helping our properties create exceptional experiences for their guests and employees. Professionally led training opportunities include:
- Executive Leadership Orientation for owners and GMs
- Live webinars and videos
- Self-paced online course
News & Events
Hunter Hotel Conference
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
March 16 - 18, 2016
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
March 29 - April 1, 2016
Majority would go to extremes to avoid managing programs all together; feel they could do better if only they had more time
PARSIPPANY, N.J. (January 20, 2016) – Financial planning season is here and with it, a new national study from leading hotel loyalty program Wyndham Rewards® revealing that while the majority of Americans (77%) see significant savings potential in loyalty programs, nearly a third (32%) don’t feel skilled enough to actually take advantage of them. What’s more, 64% say they would go to extremes—take the middle seat on a plane every trip extreme—if it meant someone would professionally manage their memberships for them.
Global cold-brewed coffee program delivers happy hour with a jolt featuring exclusive concoctions from award-winning chef Stephanie Izard and renowned mixologist Ivy Mix
PARSIPPANY, N.J. (January 14, 2016) – Wyndham Grand® is bringing a new buzz to the traditional coffeehouse experience with the launch of Brew Parlor: a fresh take on afternoon happy hour where people can meet, recharge, or simply take a breather over cold-brewed coffee-based drinks and cocktails developed in partnership with the brand’s “Chef de Caffeine,” award-winning culinary personality, Chef Stephanie Izard, and mixology maven, Ivy Mix.
Suzhou, China (Jan. 7, 2016) – Wyndham Hotel Group has expanded its footprint of more than 1,000 hotels in China thanks to the debut of the country’s first Wyndham Garden® property, opening recently in Suzhou.
Largest hotel group in the world taps into rising demand for a more than 10 percent increase in regional portfolio
LONDON, U.K. (January 6, 2016) – Responding to heightened demand in the Middle East for high-quality, midscale accommodations, Wyndham Hotel Group today announced plans to open four new hotels across Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Bahrain under its growing, globally-recognised, Ramada Worldwide® flag.
BALI, INDONESIA (6 January 2016) – Demonstrating strong and increasing interest in its portfolio of brands in South East Asia, Wyndham Hotel Group has introduced a third hotel in Bali, Ramada Bali Sunset Road Kuta, located in the heart of the vibrant Kuta district.