Building your Business
Wyndham Hotel Group (WHG) can help you maximize your hotel investment with a full range of Service and Support Programs. You'll get personalized, one-on-one service from a support organization that recognizes the whole franchise process, from pre-opening activities to ongoing operational support.
Conversion openings are assigned a Property Openings Manager who will support you in your pre-opening needs, including:
- Introducing you to Wyndham Worldwide and the available resources
Guidance and direction on punch list items, specifically sourcing assistance with exterior signage and property management systems, brand standard requirements. New construction development projects begin work with the Development, Planning and Construction Services team, who reviews your site plans and offers assistance throughout the ground break phase. Following ground break, you’ll be assisted by a Property Openings Manager.
Count on our multilevel Operations Support team to provide objective recommendations to improve the overall guest experience and optimize local sales and marketing efforts.
- Operations Support Desk (OSD) acts as your main contact for any operational questions or concerns.
- Field-based Director of Franchise Operations (DFO) conduct on-site business meetings to help you make the most of tools, systems and resources.
- Your Brand Leadership Team is available to discuss more complex issues associated with the operation of your property.
Operational Support services include:
- Training and orientation services for owners and general managers new to Wyndham Hotel Group
- Dedicated onsite support and consultation to provide answers, information, solutions and guest retention to address revenue opportunities.
Strategic Development & Sourcing
Building a strong competitive property and profitable business takes resources. As part of the Wyndham Worldwide family, you immediately gain access to valuable, exclusive services from our highly experienced Strategic Development & Sourcing teams.
Development Planning & Construction
Developing a new hotel or renovating an existing one? Development Planning and Construction offers brand expertise and a full array of Technical Services to support your design and construction needs.
Looking for ways to increase profits and lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)? Strategic Sourcing leverages the combined purchasing power of Wyndham Worldwide to deliver the lowest prices on higher quality products and services to enhance your guest experience.
FF&E Procurement and Installation
Upgrading or renovating to meet a new brand standard? Our Designated Service Provider (DSP) program offers full-service Furniture, Fixture and Equipment (FF&E) sourcing, procurement and installation services. Get more information here
Tools and Resources
- MyPortal – information and communications for operating your property
- Customer care management
- WynReview system to manage social media feedback regarding your property
- WynSource system to purchase materials from our approved suppliers
- WHG's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) Learning System for registering and launching training courses
- Travel Agent Commission Processing for centralized payment of travel agent commissions
- Smith Travel STAR Reports
- WHG's strategic sourcing resources offer great deals, online procurement and a robust supplier directory
Wyndham Hotel Group's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) is a leading hospitality educator focused on helping our properties create exceptional experiences for their guests and employees. Professionally led training opportunities include:
- Executive Leadership Orientation for owners and GMs
- Live webinars and videos
- Self-paced online course
News & Events
Wyndham Hotel Group Global Conference
September 12 – 15, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
The Arizona Biltmore
September 26 – 29, 2016
Wyndham Rewards - #1 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs 2016-2017
The Wyndham Rewards program caters to leisure and business travelers who visit popular destinations in the United States, Europe, the Caribbean, Asia and Mexico. As a Wyndham Rewards member, you'll earn points when you stay in any of the Wyndham Hotel Group's more than 7,800 properties across several distinctive brands, including Days Inn, Dolce Hotels and Resorts and Wyndham Grand Hotels.
The Wyndham Grand Athens will offer accessible luxury for visitors to the Greek capital from early 2017
ATHENS, GREECE (June 23, 2016) – Wyndham Hotel Group, the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels, today announced that accessible luxury is coming to Athens when the Wyndham Grand Athens, the first Wyndham Hotel Group hotel in Greece, opens in the city centre early next year. Travel is the best excuse to enjoy the grand things in life, and Wyndham Grand hotels and resorts offer truly unforgettable travel experiences.
Lifestyle trendsetter announces U.S. expansion with first Florida hotel
PARSIPPANY, N.J. (June 9, 2016) – TRYP by Wyndham, Spanish-born brand and lifestyle hospitality trendsetter, is bringing its unique urban twist to Fort Lauderdale with the TRYP by Wyndham Maritime Hotel, the brand’s first hotel in Florida and third in the U.S.
World’s largest hotel company calls for the democratization of hospitality; repositions iconic brands for the global middle class and millennials
PARSIPPANY, NJ (June 8, 2016) -- Wyndham Hotel Group (WHG), the world’s most diverse and largest hotel company based on number of hotels, today unveiled its vision for the democratization of travel, bringing the hospitality industry one step closer to providing great value and quality experiences at every price point. WHG’s roadmap for the strategic transformation of its iconic brands is aimed at elevating the travel experience for millennials and the diverse global middle class.