Building your Business
Wyndham Hotel Group (WHG) can help you maximize your hotel investment with a full range of Service and Support Programs. You'll get personalized, one-on-one service from a support organization that recognizes the whole franchise process, from pre-opening activities to ongoing operational support.
Conversion openings are assigned a Property Openings Manager who will support you in your pre-opening needs, including:
- Introducing you to Wyndham Worldwide and the available resources
Guidance and direction on punch list items, specifically sourcing assistance with exterior signage and property management systems, brand standard requirements. New construction development projects begin work with the Development, Planning and Construction Services team, who reviews your site plans and offers assistance throughout the ground break phase. Following ground break, you’ll be assisted by a Property Openings Manager.
Count on our multilevel Operations Support team to provide objective recommendations to improve the overall guest experience and optimize local sales and marketing efforts.
- Operations Support Desk (OSD) acts as your main contact for any operational questions or concerns.
- Field-based Director of Franchise Operations (DFO) conduct on-site business meetings to help you make the most of tools, systems and resources.
- Your Brand Leadership Team is available to discuss more complex issues associated with the operation of your property.
Operational Support services include:
- Training and orientation services for owners and general managers new to Wyndham Hotel Group
- Dedicated onsite support and consultation to provide answers, information, solutions and guest retention to address revenue opportunities.
Strategic Development & Sourcing
Building a strong competitive property and profitable business takes resources. As part of the Wyndham Worldwide family, you immediately gain access to valuable, exclusive services from our highly experienced Strategic Development & Sourcing teams.
Development Planning & Construction
Developing a new hotel or renovating an existing one? Development Planning and Construction offers brand expertise and a full array of Technical Services to support your design and construction needs.
Looking for ways to increase profits and lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)? Strategic Sourcing leverages the combined purchasing power of Wyndham Worldwide to deliver the lowest prices on higher quality products and services to enhance your guest experience.
FF&E Procurement, Project Management and Installation Services
Upgrading or renovating to meet a new brand standard? Our Procurement Services Provider (PSP) program offers full-service Furniture, Fixture and Equipment (FF&E) procurement, project management and installation services. Get more information here.
Tools and Resources
- MyPortal – information and communications for operating your property
- Customer care management
- WynReview system to manage social media feedback regarding your property
- WynSource system to purchase materials from our approved suppliers
- WHG's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) Learning System for registering and launching training courses
- Travel Agent Commission Processing for centralized payment of travel agent commissions
- Smith Travel STAR Reports
- WHG's strategic sourcing resources offer great deals, online procurement and a robust supplier directory
Wyndham Hotel Group's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) is a leading hospitality educator focused on helping our properties create exceptional experiences for their guests and employees. Professionally led training opportunities include:
- Executive Leadership Orientation for owners and GMs
- Live webinars and videos
- Self-paced online course
News & Events
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
March 21-23, 2018
Gaylord National Resport & Convention Center
March 27 - 30, 2018
Oxon Hill, MD
Wyndham Hotel Group 2018 Global Conference
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
April 9 – 12, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Canadian Hotel Investment Conference
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
April 23 – 24, 2018
World’s most generous rewards program announces transfer ratio of 1,500 Wyndham Rewards points for every 1 Easy Reward point.
Parsippany, N.J. (February 23, 2018) – Wyndham Rewards®, the award-winning guest loyalty program known for its groundbreaking simplicity and generous rewards, today unveiled the addition of the AmericInn® brand and its more than 200 midscale hotels to the program’s growing portfolio of more than 25,000 hotels, condos and homes worldwide.
With The Nocturnals, Chef Duff Goldman and a “Fort Architect,” Wyndham Grand hotels create a family experience so good you’ll forget to check your phone
PARSIPPANY, N.J. (February 7, 2018) – Wyndham Grand® is changing the way we think about family vacations challenging kids and parents to achieve the seemingly impossible: putting the phone away.
MIAMI, Fla. (February 5, 2018) – TRYP by Wyndham®, Wyndham Hotel Group’s urban lifestyle brand, today boosted its growing presence in Florida with the opening of a newly constructed, 96-room hotel on Miami’s picturesque Bay Harbor Islands.