Building your Business
Wyndham Hotel Group (WHG) can help you maximize your hotel investment with a full range of Service and Support Programs. You'll get personalized, one-on-one service from a support organization that recognizes the whole franchise process, from pre-opening activities to ongoing operational support.
Conversion openings are assigned a Property Openings Manager who will support you in your pre-opening needs, including:
- Introducing you to Wyndham Worldwide and the available resources
Guidance and direction on punch list items, specifically sourcing assistance with exterior signage and property management systems, brand standard requirements. New construction development projects begin work with the Development, Planning and Construction Services team, who reviews your site plans and offers assistance throughout the ground break phase. Following ground break, you’ll be assisted by a Property Openings Manager.
Count on our multilevel Operations Support team to provide objective recommendations to improve the overall guest experience and optimize local sales and marketing efforts.
- Operations Support Desk (OSD) acts as your main contact for any operational questions or concerns.
- Field-based Directors of Operations & Support (DOS) conduct on-site business meetings to help you make the most of tools, systems and resources.
- Your Brand Leadership Team is available to discuss more complex issues associated with the operation of your property.
Operational Support services include:
- Training and orientation services for owners and general managers new to Wyndham Hotel Group
- Dedicated onsite support and consultation to provide answers, information, solutions and guest retention to address revenue opportunities.
Strategic Development & Sourcing
Building a strong competitive property and profitable business takes resources. As part of the Wyndham Worldwide family, you immediately gain access to valuable, exclusive services from our highly experienced Strategic Development & Sourcing teams.
Development Planning & Construction
Developing a new hotel or renovating an existing one? Development Planning and Construction offers brand expertise and a full array of Technical Services to support your design and construction needs.
Looking for ways to increase profits and lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)? Strategic Sourcing leverages the combined purchasing power of Wyndham Worldwide to deliver the lowest prices on higher quality products and services to enhance your guest experience.
FF&E Procurement and Installation
Upgrading or renovating to meet a new brand standard? Our Designated Service Provider (DSP) program offers full-service Furniture, Fixture and Equipment (FF&E) sourcing, procurement and installation services. Get more information here
Tools and Resources
- MyPortal – information and communications for operating your property
- Customer care management
- WynReview system to manage social media feedback regarding your property
- WynSource system to purchase materials from our approved suppliers
- WHG's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) Learning System for registering and launching training courses
- Travel Agent Commission Processing for centralized payment of travel agent commissions
- Smith Travel STAR Reports
- WHG's strategic sourcing resources offer great deals, online procurement and a robust supplier directory
Wyndham Hotel Group's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) is a leading hospitality educator focused on helping our properties create exceptional experiences for their guests and employees. Professionally led training opportunities include:
- Executive Leadership Orientation for owners and GMs
- Live webinars and videos
- Self-paced online course
News & Events
NY Marriott Marquis
June 5 – 7, 2016
New York, NY
Wyndham Hotel Group Development Show
Wyndham Dallas Suites – Park Central
June 23, 2016
Hotel giant expands relationship with Canalta building 20 new Ramada hotels in Eastern Canada
PARSIPPANY (May 24, 2016) – Wyndham Hotel Group today announced an agreement with Canalta Hotels to develop 20 Ramada hotels over the next 15 years, growing the brand’s Canadian footprint by approximately 25 percent.
Hotel giant expands two of its midscale powerhouse brands with 40 new hotels over the next 25 years
Parsippany, N.J. (May 16, 2016) – Committed to expanding the Canadian presence of two of its top-performing midscale brands, Wyndham Hotel Group today announced multi-unit agreements with PHI Hotel Group to develop 25 Wingate by Wyndham hotels over the next 25 years and 15 Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham hotels over the next 15 years.
Further democratizing travel, Wyndham Rewards builds an “elite” program for the masses, rewarding all members with new perks and free experience enhancements during award stays
Parsippany, N.J. (May 12, 2016) – The program that revolutionized hotel rewards in 2015 by simplifying free nights with a flat 15,000 point redemption rate is once again turning the loyalty landscape on its head. Now “elite” programs and special member experiences are no longer just for the rich and well-traveled. Member Levels, the newest enhancement to the award-winning Wyndham Rewards® loyalty program and its nearly 8,000 hotels, brings generous and truly unique perks to all.