Building your Business
Wyndham Hotel Group (WHG) can help you maximize your hotel investment with a full range of Service and Support Programs. You'll get personalized, one-on-one service from a support organization that recognizes the whole franchise process, from pre-opening activities to ongoing operational support.
Conversion openings are assigned a Property Openings Manager who will support you in your pre-opening needs, including:
- Introducing you to Wyndham Worldwide and the available resources
Guidance and direction on punch list items, specifically sourcing assistance with exterior signage and property management systems, brand standard requirements. New construction development projects begin work with the Development, Planning and Construction Services team, who reviews your site plans and offers assistance throughout the ground break phase. Following ground break, you’ll be assisted by a Property Openings Manager.
Count on our multilevel Operations Support team to provide objective recommendations to improve the overall guest experience and optimize local sales and marketing efforts.
- Operations Support Desk (OSD) acts as your main contact for any operational questions or concerns.
- Field-based Director of Franchise Operations (DFO) conduct on-site business meetings to help you make the most of tools, systems and resources.
- Your Brand Leadership Team is available to discuss more complex issues associated with the operation of your property.
Operational Support services include:
- Training and orientation services for owners and general managers new to Wyndham Hotel Group
- Dedicated onsite support and consultation to provide answers, information, solutions and guest retention to address revenue opportunities.
Strategic Development & Sourcing
Building a strong competitive property and profitable business takes resources. As part of the Wyndham Worldwide family, you immediately gain access to valuable, exclusive services from our highly experienced Strategic Development & Sourcing teams.
Development Planning & Construction
Developing a new hotel or renovating an existing one? Development Planning and Construction offers brand expertise and a full array of Technical Services to support your design and construction needs.
Looking for ways to increase profits and lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)? Strategic Sourcing leverages the combined purchasing power of Wyndham Worldwide to deliver the lowest prices on higher quality products and services to enhance your guest experience.
FF&E Procurement, Project Management and Installation Services
Upgrading or renovating to meet a new brand standard? Our Procurement Services Provider (PSP) program offers full-service Furniture, Fixture and Equipment (FF&E) procurement, project management and installation services. Get more information here.
Tools and Resources
- MyPortal – information and communications for operating your property
- Customer care management
- WynReview system to manage social media feedback regarding your property
- WynSource system to purchase materials from our approved suppliers
- WHG's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) Learning System for registering and launching training courses
- Travel Agent Commission Processing for centralized payment of travel agent commissions
- Smith Travel STAR Reports
- WHG's strategic sourcing resources offer great deals, online procurement and a robust supplier directory
Wyndham Hotel Group's School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) is a leading hospitality educator focused on helping our properties create exceptional experiences for their guests and employees. Professionally led training opportunities include:
- Executive Leadership Orientation for owners and GMs
- Live webinars and videos
- Self-paced online course
News & Events
October 30 – November 2, 2017
The Americas Lodging Investment Summit
JW Marriott LA LIVE
January 22 – 24, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Midwest-Born Brand Positioned for National Growth
PARSIPPANY, N.J. (July 18, 2017) – Further cementing its long-standing position as a leader in the midscale hotel segment, Wyndham Hotel Group – the hospitality giant with an unparalleled portfolio of more than 8,000 hotels globally – today announced plans to acquire the Minnesota-based AmericInn® hotel brand and its management company, Three Rivers Hospitality, from Northcott Hospitality for $170 million.
Wyndham Rewards Goes All-In with Caesars Entertainment, Unites the World’s Top-Ranked Hotel and Casino Loyalty Programs to Create Exclusive Perks for Rewards Members
Status match available starting today; additional benefits coming later this summer including earn and redeem, points transfer and more
Parsippany, N.J. (June 5, 2017) – Wyndham Rewards®, U.S. News & World Report’s top ranked hotel rewards program for 2016-2017, today unveiled a new loyalty partnership with Caesars Entertainment and its award-winning Total Rewards® program with more than 50 million members, upping the ante for members of both programs with a host of industry-leading perks.
It’s Time to Trademark: Wyndham Makes its Mark on Soft Brands with The Trademark Hotel Collection
Hotel giant invites upper-midscale-and-above hoteliers to define their independence
Parsippany, N.J. (June 5, 2017) – Strengthening its position as the true champion for hoteliers in every segment, Wyndham Hotel Group - hospitality giant with an unparalleled portfolio of more than 8,000 hotels globally - today launched a new independent concept for upper-midscale-and-above hoteliers: The Trademark Hotel Collection.